Pro Weld mobile welding service is the best, most reliable welding service in the GTA. With more than 20 years of experience we’re also one of the most experienced onsite welding companies. We provide first class welding and fabrication services for a variety of clients. Our welding pros are fully certified for brazing and acetylene welding, aluminum and stainless steel, carbon steel, MIG, TIG and more. We feature state-of-the-art equipment that is meticulously maintained so there’s never an issue once we get to the jobsite. If it’s top-of-the-line mobile welding you need, Pro Weld is the company to call.
Mobile Welding from Pro Weld
For more than 20 years we’ve been building a reputation for quality work at reasonable prices. Today we’re considered by many to be the go-to company for mobile onsite welding in Concord and vicinity. But while we appreciate the trust our customers put in us to get the job done we also know that customer service extends beyond the time spent onsite. That’s why from the moment you call Pro Weld you’ll be treated like family.
- We Listen: It seems with some companies that their sales staff simply wait for your lips to stop moving so they can shove this or that product or service in your lap. Not so with Pro Weld. We listen to our customers. We won’t ever try and sell you something you don’t need and there won’t be any unexpected entries on the final bill.
- We’ve Been There: Our welders have many years of combined experience on all manner of project. They know their way around blueprints and have worked on the smallest and some of the largest commercial construction sites in the region. They’ve seen it all and are never stumped or caught off guard by a job.
- We Offer:
- First rate customer service.
- Reasonable, competitive pricing.
- Custom fabrication.
- An ironclad commitment to overall excellence.
- Accessibility before, during and after the project.
- We Deliver: While we feature fast, reliable service there’s more to doing a good job then simply showing up on time and working quickly. The job needs to be done right or you’ve wasted your money. You’ll never have to worry about the quality of a weld from Pro Weld. Our modern equipment and experienced professional welders mean the job is not only done quickly, but done right.
Plasma Cutting entails using a plasma torch to cut various types of metal of different thicknesses. The plasma is created by passing an inert gas through an electrical arc. Plasma has proven to be an extremely effective and efficient cutting method and can often be done using a hand-held device that can cut metal up to 50 mm thick. If you are in need of having sheet metal cut into curved or angled shapes be sure to ask about our plasma cutting service.
The next time you need onsite mobile welding services performed for any task large or small call the highly skilled technicians at Pro Weld. We have more than a quarter century of experience and are CWB certified.